Will not eat vegetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bweiser18

7 month old dragon refuses to eat his vegetables. Since the day I got him I’ve tried all kinds of fruits and vegetables and he doesn’t have it. Will not eat them. And recently all he wants is Superworms. He refuses to eat Phoenix worms or the roaches. I’ve always stapled roaches. So what should I do? I’m trying to force him to eat the roaches and vegetables but he’s not having it. He has had nothing to eat for a week nothing. I make a salad with all kinds of fruits and vegetables and offer it every single day, I also offer roaches everyday. So basically I assume he’s gonna have to get hungry at some point and fall into eating the vegetables and roaches?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They can get pretty stubborn. I'd just not offer the supers for a while. Keep offering the roaches since that's the staple bug and wait until he gets hungry and digs in.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Also, here is a list of good foods for your beardie: http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
When she was young Marta also refused any fruits, vegetables, or berries that I had tried to offer her, but, it later turned out that she loves dandelion greens, and goes absolutely crazy for the yellow dandelion flowers from our backyard. Then later when she grew up she started liking thawed frozen blueberries and small juices pieces of thawed frozen strawberries, along with radicchio(????). Hope this helps! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom