will not eat like before

Status
Not open for further replies.

darragh

Hi. this is my first time on the site and i have a beardeddragon since christmas who is now app. 2yrs old we have put him in a new reptile glass cage which is far bigger than the one we got with it from friends its now 60/60/60.The last few days we tried to feed him the can of crickets at first he ate them no prob,now he refuses so we have gone back to the live ones and he does not eat on some days which is worrying me now even if i hand feed him he refuses so i was wondering could he be sick and if so how do i tell.Thank you..

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello & Welcome to BD.org!

Being that you have relocated your beardie into a new house he is most likely going thru what we call relocation stress. This is something beardies do when you change anything in their environment. Give him a week or so and his appetite should come back.

Your beardie being approx. 2 years old should be slowing down on live feeders and should be getting about 80% veggies and 20% protein. Here's a link for some ideas on veggies note that the items are color coded as to if and how often they can be fed to your beardie. http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom