Wierd Bierdie.....Brumation?....Please help! thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i got a bearded dragon in august...it wasx 2 months old. Now he/she is 6months....he/she is about 9 inches. (toothless),is the name, Is staying in her hide....Most of the day toothless is only active when bathing. Is this a sign of brumation? im still a noob. So please help me....Basking temp is 100-103 and cool side is about 85. Im using a reptisun 10.0 bulb and a 75 watt basking bulb....crickets 3 times a day..now only 1-2 cause pf the behavior....Sleeping most of the time.....so is this a sign? also in a 40 gallon tank atm getting a 75 for christmas :) so thank you for helping me!

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Yea sounds like brumation. I haven't experienced this but I think I know the signs of it. I recommend changing the name to "brumation?". You might get more help that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom