Why won't my bearded Dragon eat this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy1

Original Poster
diamc":2p7mkwrw said:
Almost right. You need to give him all the crickets he wants to eat each time you feed him in about 10 minutes time. He may want to eat 30 or so, you have to feed him them until he is full & doesn't want any more. Remember, you won't dust the 2nd feeding each day with calcium though. And on the 2 days you dust with the vitamins, you only dust the 1st feeding with the vitamins, the 2nd feeding will be non-dusted each time.

No, not a good idea to feed dead crickets because they died for a reason and are unhealthy. You also have to remember to remove any dead crickets otherwise they will stink and make the live crickets unhealthy.
ok and it will come to 32$ so i can't buy the thermometer... stupid shipping :(
Also i won't have money to buy him live feeder till i get the other ones.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree that shipping charges are expensive but can't be helped.

What are you gonna feed him then?

Beardy1

Original Poster
diamc":2lmyf74a said:
I agree that shipping charges are expensive but can't be helped.

What are you gonna feed him then?
Ill ask my dad if he can buy the 2 greens and srawburrys and i have 1 hornworm left and 2 babes growing. And i do have a bunch of freeze dried mealworms but their bad for him right. plus the stupid pellets he stopped eating :evil:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Most beardies don't eat the pellets unfortunately. BUT, you can feed them to the crickets. :p

You're right, the freeze dried mealworms aren't good & could cause him to get bound up. To help fill in before you get the cricket shipment, you could pick up some chicken (stage one) baby food as well as some squash baby food and mix a little together. Then put drops on his nose for him to lick off. That will help give him some protein intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom