Why running back and forth in tank after eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofkink

I just fed Kink, and now he's running back and forth across the front of the tank and scratching at the glass. Why is he doing this? Originally thought he might not like the sound of the dishwasher that was going, but it has now stopped and he's still running back and forth. :?: :?: :?: :?:

Background - baby bearded, just brought him home on 4/13.

mellu

Juvie Member
Has he had enough to eat? In the morning my Lagu will bask to warm up, then he's front and center in his tank looking for us. I'll open the door and greet him, then I pull out the worm tub and he knows exactly what's going down, he will eat them from my fingers and out of his dish. He is a big boy so he gets 10-15 supers, then I shut his doors to go make his salad. He will actually jump up to where his doors open and stare expectantly at anyone in the room, it's just his way of saying "moooooore!".

When lagu wants attention/to come out and play he will trash his viv if not taken out promptly, haha.

Have had my beardies a few days now, and i feed them and they do this too - and sometimes there are a couple of crickets left in the viv so i dont think its cos theyre hungry, i think its cos they want interaction - i think this cos they didnt do this the 1st few days but now they seem much more comfy... and they do it at nite when the kids r in bed n its quieter. Its amazing to watch, i saw her running at her reflection constnatly yesterday eve lol

Sinz85

Defiantly wants out to run around and exercise, my lil beardie will do this to tell me he wants out then he promptly heads to his favorite window in the house and waits for his morning crickets. After eating he wants to run around the house and plays with my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom