Why Rocky still hates my dad.....

My dad continues to irritate Rocky!!! He wont stop and that is why Rocky will never like him. SO this time, he says, "Let me try to bother you to see what Rocky will do." Why? Because he is jealous of Rocky!
My dad makes eye contact with Rocky then takes my shoulder and tugs me.
I didnt think Rocky would do anything, it was barely a tug. Do you know that Rocky puffed up? Rocky was about 2 feet in front of me. I grabbed him to say it was okay and I got stuck with the spikes....I started bleeding. OMG - what a mess.
They are usually so soft as they aren't protruding but boy do they hurt. They were meant for my dad. Rocky calmed down in my hand but didn't take his eyes off my dad. Moral of the story...Rocky loves me and hates my dad.

I am going to report my dad!
I must admit, I was proud of Rocky for sticking up for me.. or at least that is what I want to believe. My dad didnt use any words but I know Rocky isn't a fan!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Rocky's got your back!!!!!!
Although their spikes are usually soft they can harden them up if being defensive or aggressive. I'm thinking your dad might not should try to handle Rocky 🤔

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Rocky's got your back!!!!!!
Although their spikes are usually soft they can harden them up if being defensive or aggressive. I'm thinking your dad might not should try to handle Rocky 🤔
If he keeps messing with Rocky, I will tell him to pick him up in such a state, that will teach em:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Rocky didn't puff up so that's what threw me off. He can spike up without puffing up..
I guess it's like when they flatten to protect themselves (not in a way of pancaking for warmth), etc. in so many different ways.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom