Why I REALLY like my Dragons........

Status
Not open for further replies.

maytes

Hatchling Member
I am new into the Reptile hobby-Dec./09,but I have 2 BD-both about 12".

What makes me enjoy them after having exotic tropical fish for 35 years and currently a great small dog.Read on ....

1/ They really are handsome!

2/ So cute when they wave.
3/ When the larger one basks on a log he looks so streamlined-in fact muscular-really cool!
4/Watching them eat and chase!
5/ they eat my salads,apples,fruit,berries and so on.
6/they are quiet.
7/very easy to care for.
8/easy to handle,no biting.
9/watching them eat superworms is fun.
10/no doubt the best of all Reptile pets.
11/great eyes and hearing
12/when the cricket bag is near-they go nuts.
13/not into breeding yet,but it looks very interesting
14/colour morphs are fantastic.

i am sure you can add to the list.

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
When Luther gapes it looks like he is "delighted", when he settles in cuddled up to my neck at night, when he licks me -- so adorable. I also love the quietness and the predictability (so far -- sounds like this will be subject to change from what I've been reading). I especially love it when he looks up at me with his bright eyes so in tune of his surroundings. If I could I know I would have at least one more in the house! :blob8:

BeardieNewbie15

Hatchling Member
12/when the cricket bag is near-they go nuts.

So true! If I am sitting on my bedroom floor shaking an empty bag she goes nuts, its hillarious! Any time a bag is shaking she thinks its crickets. Silly beardie!

jenngib

I LOVE it when Puff cuddles with me. He teaches my children resposibility and to share [not everyone can hold him at once]. When I come home he does a little glass dance cause he wants out. What can I say, he`s just awesome :blob5:

When my FranciePants gapes she looks like she's got a silly smile and is delighted too! I love it. I always go up and talk to her, and mimic her when she does it, and she responds by tilting her head at first.. then sticking her tongue out further. She's the little ligth of my life. :)

CFaucz

Bearded Dragons are so much fun! Every dragon has his or her own personalty and can always make you smile when your having a not so great day :D :D :D

cjhab24

CFaucz":1dtza4ok said:
Bearded Dragons are so much fun! Every dragon has his or her own personalty and can always make you smile when your having a not so great day :D :D :D

Lol when my woman is mad at me I spend some man time with Sarge. He cheers me up :)

Ronzie

Hatchling Member
Have to agree. I talk to my gal all the time and when I say "crickets" no matter where she is, she races down to the front of her viv to be taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom