Why are many pictures reused in the 2009 calanedar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I was going to get it till I seen that I don't want the same pictures for the next calendar. What was even the point in having people submit pictures if they were going to reuse most of the pictures? I have the 2008 calendar I seen a good portion of those pictures in it.

Ohh well looks like I wont be buying it maybe I can find a similar thing somewhere else.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
hmm i noticed that too but i didnt have the 2008 calender but i looked at the pics and then i looked at the 2009 pics and they looked the same i never heard of a contest though i want to enter lol

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
There was a submit pictures thing but to use the same pictures especially when somone on here posted pictures of the only adult 2 headed bearded dragon I ever seen and those are not used at all. Maybee the submitt thing is for next year if that is the case I will buy that one if the pictures are different.

Staz

Sorry if I am wrong and jump the gun here, but wasn't there a post explaining that there will be two calenders? One with previous pictures that were outstanding shots and a 2009 new calender which will not be ready until 2009? That is the impression I got. :D

kirby

Extreme Poster
its usually REALLY high quality images (for printing), not necessarily 'the coolest two headed dragon'

yeah, its unfortunate that some images were re-used. perhaps you could start a thread looking for fresh highquality images for the next year? or perhaps we could make a beardie Diary (each month a new pic) and also a sheet for shed and feeding.. growth.. lol..

boxers

Hatchling Member
I was going to do the same link, thanks for beating me to it, Mistyck :wink:

Also, I think it's pretty annoying and childish to whine and complain before double-checking that the facts were correct.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Actually there will be 3 this year :blob5: :blob8: The first calendar was more just a "beardie favorites"calendar made up of the best pics from previous years calendars.The next 2 will be based on the new submissions.Hope that clears it up :D

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Anyone know when the beardie calender featuring our beardies is supposed to come out? I know it said early november...but it's early november...hahah. I'm impatient. I'm just excited to see if mine are in there!

boxers

Hatchling Member
In a later post in that same thread (as a response to the OP of this irritating topic, as if multiple complaints are truly necessary), Alex said that there should be previews this weekend.
I'm excited to see all those pictures. :D

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
boxers":7e503 said:
In a later post in that same thread (as a response to the OP of this irritating topic, as if multiple complaints are truly necessary), Alex said that there should be previews this weekend.
I'm excited to see all those pictures. :D

I never seen anyone reply to it and how is that an irritating topic?

boxers

Hatchling Member
I know you saw Alex reply in the other Topic, because you responded to what he told you. You even quoted it.

I think that this post is irritating because you complained about the calendar on the calendar's Topic, but then also had to make your own Topic, complaining some more.
If you had actually read the first, original post about the calendars, you would know what was going on. It has been stated, multiple times, very clearly.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I responded to that after I did'nt know anyone responded at first the automatic notification was a bit late. So excuse me there is no need for the attitude from you.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Everything has been explained now so let's just be polite and look forward to seeing the calendar. Enough has been said about this subject. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom