Who sells healthy crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
I hate crickets, but my boy really goes after than compared to the dubias I ordered for him. I dont want to buy them from a pet store cause 1- expensive, 2- probably not in a clean environment.

So question is- who sells some good crickets for a good price?

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
has anyone used cricket ranch in so cal? Looks like the best prices and they say they are healthy.... then again, who would say they have unhealthy ones? lol

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
A family friend recommended them to me as well back in the day so I ordered a few hundred from them back when Zeus was a little guy. They were extra fiesty but Zeus didn't seem to mind. Heheh :)

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
I get Yoshi's from http://www.reptilefood.com

I had an order of 1000 arrive with 200 doa and they replaced the entire order for free. Then FedEx held onto that order for the whole weekend so like, 950 arrived doa and they replaced it AGAIN. They're super nice and I think have the best prices I've found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom