Which way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarrianna

ok i asked if repticarpet or tile is better and one person suggested 1/2 and 1/2.Ill probably go with this but I was wondering which way it should be.Like if the tile should be on basking side or will it get too hot?Sounds like a strange question but I wondered if it mattered.Thanks.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Either one. My tanks have carpet (our house carpet, not repticarpet) and non-adhesive shelf liner on top of it. This is to keep the carpet from smelling to bad when they poop on it. This is kind of funny as they don't seem to poop very much. When we first got Zoom Zoom, we bought a package of paper towels from Costco because we heard they go through a lot when they poop on them. Well, Zoom Zoom doesn't poop as much as speedy and she tries to figure out a way to not poop on the floor. We were at my brother's place for thanksgiving and she pooped on the stick she sits on, instead of the floor. Silly girl, that way you tend to sit in the poop. Well, at least she's pooping.

I use repti carpet but I think both tile/repti carpet are good choices.
I have two repti-carpets for each beardie and when one gets dirty, I wash it and put the other one in.
Part time is good too, as it can wear down their nails. Because I dont use tile, I trim their nails (and yes they have very sharp nails).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom