Where to put multiple tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimis

I have 2 male dragons- 5 & 6 months old. I am getting 2 baby girls in the next month. Dinck and Westley currently each have their own 40g tank in my bedroom, they do not have a visual on each other, but they seem to know the other is there. For example, Dinck, my big guy is acting crazy right now. I think puberty must be starting, he is bobbing, puffing, is trying to black beard and is running all over his tank. He is normally a very calm guy. He has been really picky about food last few days, won't eat crickets or worms, only dubia and salad. My little beardie arm waves when Dinck is bobbing, so they must hear or sense each other.
My question is...do I put them in separate rooms? Are they stressed knowing the other is there? And when the girls get here is that going to drive the boys crazy? I am planning on breeding them with Dinck. So should he be in the same room as them and little Westley can stay where he is in my room? Does location even matter?
What about the crickets- I have the cricket keepers pretty close to Dincks tank. Should I move them further away so they can't see the crix? I guess they will still be able to hear them anyway. I left one right in front of Dincks tank for an afternoon. He was attacking the glass trying to get to them. I felt bad
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom