Where to feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone....just looking for ideas for an easier way to feed our Zelda.when I feed her them blasted dubia roaches...they fast lil boogars.they run and hide.too many times they get under her carpet or behind her lil wall and underneath.then I'm having to move wall a bit or use a spoon to get that roach from hiding under carpet.last I cleaned her tank about a wk ago I found a live roach still in her tank under carpet.I've seen videos,random you tube videos of owners placing their bearded in another container to feed.I've also had crickets hide too.I spot em later only cuz the white calcium still on them.does it matter if she feeds in her tank?is it better to have another contained place to feed her??does it matter?I'm just frustrated w/hiding bugs..be only one or two but still.the roaches kinda creep me out,not trying to have an escapee in my house.I keep them contained,along w/everything else.otherwise,we're getting the hang of it w/our zelda.she's a character.I posted pics.she likes tv,likes the window..takes a min to get used to water..and she always doing the splits or stretches way out.she'll also fall asleep upright.silly girl.
91005-7643489339.jpg
91005-9532574378.jpg
91005-6139126997.jpg
91005-5933940988.jpg

I personally use a plastic litter box that I bought at Walmart. I feed my bearded dragon crickets and they can't jump over the side or climb up the walls because it is too slippery for them. It prevents them from going anywhere

Personally, I do the same thing. I get a plastic container that is large enough for the beardie and put the feeder insects in the container and put calcium on them and they don't climb out. I have crickets and that's what I do when I feed them to my BD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom