Where to buy tile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

So, I just snagged a very nice 4' by 2' by 1.5' enclosure for my girl Caramel, and just in time because she's just now getting too big for what I had her in. It's awesome, with sliding glass doors and light fixtures already wired up inside - I'm pretty sure it's a Critter Condo, if anyone is familiar with those. Snagged it on craigslist for $75, not bad!

Anyway, I have her on linoleum and I absolutely hate it, having to take the whole darn floor out every time she poops. I want to go with tile, because I like the look of it more and it'll be much easier to just have to remove one section at a time to clean. Problem is, I'm only finding it by the case online, which is way too much tile for her enclosure. Is there a place I can get them in just single tiles? Perhaps at Lowes or Home Depot in store they sell single tiles? Online they only sell cases.

krusty46

You nailed it, Home Depot or Lowes. Much cheaper. I looked in tile shops and while they would sell individual tiles they were expensive.

Ink

Original Poster
Thanks! I was going to go in there anyway to pick up some stuff to make a basking platform for her so I'll just grab some tile too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom