Where to buy Butterworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazinbeardie

Hatchling Member
My beardie, Drake, is a picky eater. I've been feeding him Butterworms for the past couple of years, but now I'm finding it harder and harder to find a place to buy them. We don't have them locally. I used to order them online, but some of the retailers I used don't sell them anymore and others I've found were ridiculously expensive. Does anyone know a good online store to get butterworms (shipped to the northeastern US) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Thanks for any help!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
hi
we buy butters from Mulberryfarms.com they are the cheapest I have found. I usually get extras in each order. Hope this helps

blazinbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks! I think I've used them before, a while ago, and completely forgot about them when I found the other suppliers. My Mulberry Farms order is on its way! Thanks again!

blazinbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beaver Bait has been my supplier for a few years, but recently they have not had a consistent supply and their prices have gone up quite a bit. I looked the other day, and their new website home page doesn't even list butterworms as one of their products. So after using them for a few years, I had no idea where else to go since they didn't have any. It made me sad because they were even cheaper than Mulberry Farms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom