Where Do Your Beardies Love to Explore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Whenever your beardie is able to stretch his or her respective legs and run around the house, is there one place they always go back to?

For instance, Zero's favorite things to do are climb all over me and then scamper to his favorite curtain and climb all the way to the top.

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
When Havoc bangs his nose on the doors to his enclosure, I open them and he hops out, runs downstairs and sits in front of the Discus tank and watches them. He will then climb all the stairs when he is done and head back into his enclosure.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Jasper loves the stairs!!! But when he is feeling lazy, I can find him under my purse or some dog toys. If I leave him in front of the screen door, he'll watch the birds all day long :)

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Jace loves to sit on the couch and look out the window and when he's tired he'll curl into a corner on the floor somewhere.

Zy likes to climb to the pen I have to keep from from getting under the coffee tables in their closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom