where do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki05

Where do you order your crickets from online?

I've only ordered from flukers and I'm really not impressed, their crickets sizes are FAR from consistent. First order was great second order was too big, third order was too small. I feel like I've thrown away money ordering from them.

I'm really looking into pheonix worms, however, after ordering the little 100 pack, I can see how costly that is going to get. Easier but more expensive (or maybe not because then I won't have to gut load feed and water them).

Thanks everyone!

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
I personally order from Ghann's crickets. Ordered from them since day 1,and I won't be switching anytime soon :)
Good prices,never more than 1 dead on arrival,all pretty much the same sizes,and I have very few die within the time until they are eaten :lol: None agressive,healthy,great eaters :roll: simple packaging,easy to get the crickets into bins :) Reptar loves them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom