where do you buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsphate

Where do you all buy your live feeders at. I'm trying to figure out what will work best. (I'm going to do worms)

AND GO :)

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
mulberryfarms is a popular one I've heard of...

Depends on what type of worms you're wanting to get.

You can also check out the For Sale/Wanted forum over at Fauna Classifieds

mrsphate

Original Poster
Mistyck":1hx4cn1b said:
mulberryfarms is a popular one I've heard of...

Depends on what type of worms you're wanting to get.

You can also check out the For Sale/Wanted forum over at Fauna Classifieds

thanks

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
I buy my crickets from Armstrong Crickets... They do try to convince you to do overnight with their "live guarantee" however their two day shipping is still fedex and barely had any casualties. Given that you feed and house the crickets in a suitable condition they should last you weeks! Put it this way I got 500 1/2 grown crickets for 20.35 shipped on July 25 and am still feeding from those crickets. I probably won't have to order again for another two weeks. But I do also feed reptiworms...

I wouldn't suggest buying crickets from Petco unless it's an absolute need, like you have some on order and need something to hold you over. Their crickets die off rather quickly. Same with Timberline Fisheries (They're a global shipper but actually only about 40 minutes from where I live) So I ordered from them and picked them up because cutting shipping out made them cheaper.. however I felt they didn't give me 1000 crickets and wasn't going to take them back to be recounted and they lasted maybe 2 weeks. Again going on 3 weeks already with my armstrong crickets and nowhere near being desperate for crickets.

I was more than a little disappointed that Reptiworms ships USPS. USPS has been terrible lately! Of course my reptiworms were 4 days late, luckily still alive. If I use them again I'll more than likely see how much they charge to use Fedex. If Armstrong can Fedex 1000 crickets under $6 I can't see why anyone shipping worms can't either! I'm also doing half my worms in the organic babyfood and bread technique and they are going to last quite a while! I can feed Daenerys 5 fat big worms as opposed to giving her 15-20 little hungry worms.

Hope all this helps. ;)

Edit: I just now realized you're planning on buying only worms... silly me, well you can disregard my cricket statement or take it into consideration if you ever choose to buy crickets. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom