Where do you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Question: mine is by my guess 2-3 months feeding on tiny crix 1 wax worm as a treat every other day, could I just have him on the worms mentioned earlier?

apaprikao

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
alohareptiles":3kmor10j said:
thewormcompany.com has great quality superworms...

Thanks! Looks like a great site. I just fed Jayne his first batch (12) of superworms today and he *loved* them!! As long as he digests them okay I may switch to them as a staple, not sure though. Keep the resources coming!! Thank you to everyone who has replied!

apaprikao

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Prouddragonmama":1mrkjdlo said:
Question: mine is by my guess 2-3 months feeding on tiny crix 1 wax worm as a treat every other day, could I just have him on the worms mentioned earlier?

Lots of people use worms as their staple. Just make sure they are appropriately sized. I'm thinking of switching over to worms myself after this first batch of crickets is done. I don't have a problem with the crickets but I think they're more work than my dragon!! lol

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Lol more work on the dragon!! Mine loves his crix but his mommy does not! So I'll look into the worms I got wax worms and yuck they are so squishy :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mellzy
Top Bottom