Where do you buy your feeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMatt

I just started my Dubia colony and do not want to disturb it for 2 months at least. Until then I will still need to buy feeders. I currently have 1 dragon but I believe I will be adopting 2 more Sunday afternoon which need to be fattened up. I'm looking for a relatively cheap place to order close to 3k 1/2 crickets and 3k superworms. What sites do you use and how is the shipping charges? :)

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
I order my crickets from Ghann's Cricket Farm. They have reasonable shipping charges if you choose the 2nd Day option. So far, I've had good experiences with them. They currently have some warnings posted about extreme heat in their area and a nationwide shortage of crickets, but my last order from them (last week) came on time and the crickets were just fine.

http://www.ghann.com/

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
ClydesGirl":3hw0w1xf said:
I order my crickets from Ghann's Cricket Farm. They have reasonable shipping charges if you choose the 2nd Day option. So far, I've had good experiences with them. They currently have some warnings posted about extreme heat in their area and a nationwide shortage of crickets, but my last order from them (last week) came on time and the crickets were just fine.

http://www.ghann.com/
+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom