Where can I find this terrarium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you for responding. I had checked glass cages and have one picked out there as a backup if I can't find the one we really like. I'm unable to find anything close on cagesbydesign. I find their website user unfriendly, I can't find anything.

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
That's why I decided to learn a little carpentry. Each viv is easier to build and it's therapeutic. Just takes so much time.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Laura, you can contact glasscages.com, and they will put a cage on their truck for when they are coming thru your area. I think they only charge like maybe $60 or $70 for shipping that way. You just have to meet them at a predesignated exit ramp near the highway and pick it up. Or if you can wait until March (I think it is March) for the spring reptile show, glass cages will bring what you want to the show.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Jiffy":672f7 said:
Laura, you can contact glasscages.com, and they will put a cage on their truck for when they are coming thru your area. I think they only charge like maybe $60 or $70 for shipping that way. You just have to meet them at a predesignated exit ramp near the highway and pick it up. Or if you can wait until March (I think it is March) for the spring reptile show, glass cages will bring what you want to the show.

Good GRIEF! Their delivery is that much? :banghead:

At this point it's my only choice though.

I did check and their next delivery to my general area is Nov. 3 so I have to make a decision soon.

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you for your help, guys. I ordered one today from glasscages.com. It's not as nice looking, I don't think, as this one, but it will do nicely. It's still one that has front sliding doors. We are excited about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom