When is YOUR beardie happiest? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coliosis

Juvie Member
So I'm sitting here watching Yogi swim around in his little bath (a kitty litter bin/pan thing lol, not allowed to use the bath tub :( ) and it seems pretty clear that he absolutely LOVES the bath and swimming around. I would definitely say he seems happiest when he's in his bath. Anyone else have a water baby like me? :p I plan on getting him a plastic baby/toddler pool for outside which I bet will become his new favourite place!
As for my Daisy, I'd say she's happiest when she sees a giant hornworm in my hand haha and so far Blaze seems happiest when he's chillin' out on his branch!

When does your beardie seem the happiest?? :) I'm bored and thought it would be a cute topic lol

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
I think Stella seems her happiest when she's exploring the house. You can just see the happiness in her face and the way she makes a big deal out of running around from room-to-room licking everything. She would explore the house all day if I let her!

She also really likes snuggle-time in the evenings - now she will climb up on top of me and snuggle herself behind my neck and fall asleep. :love5:

I too used to have a big old dragon named Gizmo that LOVED the water. When I would take him outside, he would RUN for the pool and jump in and swim around like a little crocodile. He would get out long enough to sun himself and warm up, then he was back in the water again! It was so weird and it worried me a lot at first, but it became just a normal thing for him to do.

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aww that is just too cute!!!! Stella sounds like such a little sweetie :) Did Gizmo dive right in and under the water?? I just watched a video on youtube the other day with a beardie on a harness swimming around under water, it was so cute! Reading all the comments was pretty funny tooo..lmao I can't wait to get Yogi a pool!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Coliosis":38ludjcg said:
Aww that is just too cute!!!! Stella sounds like such a little sweetie :) Did Gizmo dive right in and under the water?? I just watched a video on youtube the other day with a beardie on a harness swimming around under water, it was so cute! Reading all the comments was pretty funny tooo..lmao I can't wait to get Yogi a pool!

Yes! He'd kind of alternate having his head above water and then below - he was a really fast swimmer! He'd put his arms back to his sides and work up a bunch of speed by wiggling side-to-side and he'd just GO. And go and go and go. He knew how to swim up to the steps to get out, and he'd flop himself on the rocks to warm up, then he'd go back in again. I really miss him.

My beardie looks super content when I take him outside in the sun and he gets to bask in real life. But then he gets curious and tried to run away, haha.

Momswims1

Juvie Member
My beardies look the happiest when I come home after being gone awhile. When Frankie hears my voice he starts jumping from foot to foot and when I come over to his tank he almost always flashes me a smile and dances around excitedly. Rosie, being the more calm of the two, just stares at me like, "Where have you been?" Maybe because I spend more time with them, but they do not react to my children or to my husband like that.
They are both happiest when curled up on a shoulder or up in someones hair.
I adore them.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Vash seems happiest outside or exploring the house :)
He chases bees and if I could I'd let him eat them
but I don't let him eat them :lol:

jazzmundo

My george loves running along the living room carpet then skidding on the wooden floor in the back room, she does it back and forth for hours at a time sometimes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom