when i shine a light on my eggs in the incubator they are ye

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor123221

Hatchling Member
does this mean they are no good she had a clutch of 20 and from what i could see off the information i have read on here and other sites there was 9 that were any good and the rest were collasped and really yellow but the good ones i have in my incubator are really white and chunky but from what i have been reading they should have veins when light is shining on them and there isnt i could really use some advice on this and will be deversated if they are no good as i just spent a not a lot of money but a bit on a homemade incubator as the proper ones are quite expensive here!
thanks david

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
it sometimes can take up to 5 to 6 days to see the veins.
if its plump and no smell wait it out.
you will know if it goes south.

taylor123221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so should i have kept all the others aswell aw my god a will be no good if you say yes!! i really could of used your advice earlier
thanks david

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
cant say if you should of kept the others.
not every clutch is 100% fertile.
I know by sight now, but I had to start somewhere.
The search engine for this forum provided me with alot of information.
Sometime people dont have time to get into reading every post.
I work 50 to 60 hours a week not counting the time I spend on taking care of my own dragons and babys.
It isnt that we dont want to help, sometimes the post just isnt seen right away.
Thats where the search engine becomes your friend.
This isnt written to sound as harsh as it reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom