When does your beardie have the best colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

david0501

Juvie Member
Personally, my little guy has the BEST colors when he 1) just wakes up, 2) just starts to bask 3) during/after a bath

Normally he is some darkish orange and some dark blues and reds but during these three times he gets the lightest blue and brightest oranges and reds, its so cool how they change colors like that lol.

When do your beardies change color? Post a pic!

This is right after the bath showing off his blues
Photoon1-24-13at1230PM_zpsa87f6611.jpg

And this is my fav, right as he wakes up and see's my dog staring at him lol
Ozzy_zps3973bafb.png

Momomo

Hatchling Member
Mine has the best colors when I take him out of the cage and talk to him and pet him after he has been home alone all day. and also when snuggling before going to sleep :D can't post any pics unfortunately, Im at work.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
Max has his best colors when he is basking happily, when he is running around my room, or when he is sitting on my shoulder! (Sadly no good picture of him on my shoulder)

Q5jtfmF.jpg

drakedragon

Juvie Member
he's lovely. mine is only a baby so its hard to say when his colours are the best. but i guess when he is eating or basking.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
i love my baby's colors always however, my favorite is when he is showing off :p usually that follows a slight black beard and a head bob and the middle of him lights up almost the color of a highlighter, he will also do that when he is incredibly happy or in his bath lol :D

Lauram63110

Juvie Member
Right after the bath. Today, Big Bertha turned herself BRIGHT yellow. She looked like a lemon or a banana on legs. So very very YELLOW!

1968dart

Hatchling Member
image-7.jpg

Rusty was mad in this picture cause Didge my big male was out and they could see each other.
I never seen the orange in his beard till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom