whats wrong with my mushu????!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizbee

Juvie Member
Welcome it would help to know some more about your tank set up.
What kind of lighting are you using?
For basking?
For UVB?
is he pooing, what does it look like?
Are you soaking him in baby warm water?
What are your temperatures and what do you use to measure them?
Please answer so we can help.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Oh dear. A baby sleeping alot is not a great sign.
Healthy babies are non stop bundles of energy.
Hopefully he is still in recovery from his poor conditions and adjusting to his new home.

We do need to get a check on your set up right away though to ensure you have the optimal set up to help revive this little guy.
Please answer Wizbee's questions in regards to lighting etc.

With respect beardielovah11103 this is an emergancy forum for people who are very worried about their pets. Im not sure here is the place for humourous remarks :)

mushu01

Original Poster
hello thanks for the welcome! ok i have uvb lite n nite light i didnt know i could soak at this age im so sorry god i just wanna be a good dragon ma ummm im getting the othe lite uva this week this was kind of a surprise ya know n yes i can aford him just in case anyone wants to know sorry im going on defence i love this lil guy already1 ive only fostered an old dragon for a few months b4 this is truely my 1st dragon i have a book im reading as much as i can find my friend just found great places to get things i need and not to pricey ummm ive fed hin his veggies very finely chopped n he eats his dusted crickets so besides the other lite n soaking him umm im doing when we r done here im new to this site dont know how things work not that compsmart here is my email [email protected] ok n thank u for caring!!!!! mushu is so sweet!

mushu01

Original Poster
wizbee":4f54a said:
Welcome it would help to know some more about your tank set up.
What kind of lighting are you using?
For basking?
For UVB?
is he pooing, what does it look like?
Are you soaking him in baby warm water?
What are your temperatures and what do you use to measure them?
Please answer so we can help.

ok yea he poo's n it looks like bird poo too

hello thanks for the welcome! ok i have uvb lite n nite light i didnt know i could soak at this age im so sorry god i just wanna be a good dragon ma ummm im getting the othe lite uva this week this was kind of a surprise ya know n yes i can aford him just in case anyone wants to know sorry im going on defence i love this lil guy already1 ive only fostered an old dragon for a few months b4 this is truely my 1st dragon i have a book im reading as much as i can find my friend just found great places to get things i need and not to pricey ummm ive fed hin his veggies very finely chopped n he eats his dusted crickets so besides the other lite n soaking him umm im doing when we r done here im new to this site dont know how things work not that compsmart here is my email [email protected] ok n thank u for caring!!!!! mushu is so sweet!

i friended u too but i dont know how to message u so im doing it by quote ok n thank u for helping!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
One of your problems may be the night light. Dragons do not need any source of light at night and even the "night lights" keep them awake. Your problem could just be that he can't sleep at night because the night light is keeping him from the deep sleep he needs, so he's crashing during the day. If your temps are dropping below 65* F at night, get a ceramic heat emitter to bumb them up, otherwise no night heat source is needed. A dark cool down period is good for them. For day, a white household bulb is perfectly acceptable as a source of heat and UVA. You didn't answer about the temps? It's very important that they're warm enough during the day in order to wake up.

Really, you should probably just throw the book away and check with these forums for what's best. None of the books on the market are current and many contain bad/downright dangerous information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom