What's wrong with my Beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSwonger61

Hatchling Member
So he's been doing this for quite some time now and I have no clue what it is. He puffs out his beard, and flattens himself then opens his mouth looking he's gonna throw up or something. Then he swallows and does it a few more times before returning to normal.
Wait, after looking around after posting this, is it beard stretching, or yawning? I looked up some bearded dragons yawning and it looks exactly like what my Beardie is doing! Cause he only does it like once or twice, normally after he has been up. He never does it later in the day. It doesn't look to pleasant though!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kyle....that's probably what it is if it looks like the videos. If you're really worried you can always post a video of your beardie. He's prob. fine though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom