whats the best place to buy beardies online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfgs75

well, the title says it all. im looking to buy a beardie and by reading some posts here, i've come to the conclusion that buying a beadie from a pet store is not recommended so if some of you guys would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. whats the best online site to get beardies from. btw, i live in Texas. Thanks!!!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Hello and Welcome,
Im not going to say im the best to buy from because that would be egotistcle even for ME....lol However feel free to check out My site and the forsale section of this forum. There are alot of really good breeders on here who I have dealt with or will deal with in the future.
Tom

jbrickley

I just bought a dragon from Donna of Northeast Bearded Dragons. The website is northeastbeardeddragons.com. After our 1st beardie that we got from a pet store died we decided to go with a breeder this time. He is very healthy and beautiful and Donna has been a great help. Any questions we have she is always there.

Pravius

Juvie Member
rfgs75":78e9b said:
well, the title says it all. im looking to buy a beardie and by reading some posts here, i've come to the conclusion that buying a beadie from a pet store is not recommended so if some of you guys would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. whats the best online site to get beardies from. btw, i live in Texas. Thanks!!!

Check out Tom's website for sure. He has some really nice dragons for a very reasonable price. There are a few other breeders on the site that have some as well, and in about 4 mths I should have some higher end dragons available.

Look around this site though and in the For sale section and you will find some nice stuff.

rfgs75

Original Poster
thanks for the help guys but i want to get the setup ready and im afraid that due to a limited budget its gonna be another month or so before i get my setup.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Check Craigslist locally. I often check on there and see full setups for like under $100. Not sure what your budget is but you may find something there, some people even give their stuff away on there.

john_ny217

Juvie Member
Well if your looking for a great breeder that is in the state of Texas (to possibly save on shipping prices) then you could contact DiAnn at Sizzlin Dragons. She has top notch stock and very good prices.

http://www.sizzlindragons.com

Thanks,
John

If your not worried about price then there are other good quality breeders all over the country to choose from.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Id wait to get the beardie intill after you have the setup up and running. I have 2 from a local mom and pop petstore and 3 from Kevin at http://www.distinctivedragons.com/ Very healthy beardies and always willing to help yah out with anything you need.

I love looking at the forsale section here on the forum. :wink:

rfgs75

Original Poster
thanks for the link John, sizzlin dragons is 3 hours away from where I am. and dont worry Freeie, i plan on having my setup ready by the time i get the little guy, i dont want him to have a cold cage when he gets in. btw, i'll also keep my eyes open here too in case something pops up. you all have been very helpful and i really appreciate it.

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
I'm very happy with Jeff's service and awesome quality dragons from JDM Dragons. He's very friendly and has such healthy, pretty dragons! He's located in NJ but will ship to TX without a problem.

http://www.JDMdragons.com

There are tons of great breeders on our "Forsale" section too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom