What's going on with my beardies digestive system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my bearded dragon has been pooping and it's only been a little bit at a time for some reason and it's been black and I don't know if that's just because I recently fed her blueberries which I think that is the reason but I'm not quite sure and also when she does go it seems somewhat liquidy and also her calcium deposits are more than the actual fecal matter itself so I'm kind of curious as to what might be going on is it just that I need to feed her more or what thanks anybody that helps in advanced. By the way she is about 14 in long including tail and she's in a 40-gallon tank which I know I need to upgrade.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's possible the blueberries upset her stomach. I've seen that happen with berries. I would remove them from the diet for a while and see if that helps. By calcium deposits do you mean the white urate that comes out along with the poop? I'd make some diet adjustments and see if that helps over the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom