What to make Viv out of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was wanting to make a 4x2x2 Viv for my beardy gollum. I was thinking of making it out of particle board and putting chicken wire on top for the lights, but what not really sure what to use for the front(I would like to have opening front doors). Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Buckmaster299

Hatchling Member
In my opinion, if you are going to build it make a 4x2x2 crossfire VIV. they look better and are not all that expensive to make. I think with the light fixtures most ppl are spending about 100 bucks on them... I may be wrong...

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
my advice is DONT USE MELAMINE for the enclosure, use somethng else like oak or anything other than the melamine! that stuff chips easy and isn't very durable in my opinion... :| some use it and love it but not me. if i could remake mine over again i woudl go with probably oak since its so durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom