What to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenris

Well... resently ive been interested in getting a pet. i saw the bearded dragon and was interested ive had a snake before so thought this would be neat. but i got to thinking...what does one Do with a bearded dragon. i mean i dont want to get tiered of em or something wouldnt be right for the lil guy.from what ive been reading they seem fun just curius what yall do with urs....how you play with em.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Well they enjoy spending time out exploring the house or outside (on a leash), which is pretty entertaining to watch. A highlight with this particular species is their friendly nature and that they mostly love to be handled and cuddled.
But a bearded dragon is one of those animals you have to just enjoy looking after - noticing their funny little antics, the way they'll curl up in a slave's neck - and just appreciating them. Most don't really play, but it doesn't mean that you'll be bored of them in the slightest. How does one tire of a creature they come to genuinely love? :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
PeppersGirl":amss98k7 said:
Well they enjoy spending time out exploring the house or outside (on a leash), which is pretty entertaining to watch. A highlight with this particular species is their friendly nature and that they mostly love to be handled and cuddled.
But a bearded dragon is one of those animals you have to just enjoy looking after - noticing their funny little antics, the way they'll curl up in a slave's neck - and just appreciating them. Most don't really play, but it doesn't mean that you'll be bored of them in the slightest. How does one tire of a creature they come to genuinely love? :D

+1 I agree! :)
They are fabulous animals. I love mine to bits! :love5:

fenris

Original Poster
ah ok ty, guess u can also have em ride places ^^ saw a thread about it in the archives i think... lol seems to have died out tho

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
The best way to enjoy your beardie is to let your beardie enjoy you!i chose mine because of their docile/kind nature,they love to cuddle and adventure,they crawl all over and their interested in everything!i can't wait for spring so i can take mine outside for the first time! :D you don't play with a beardie,you enjoy their company. :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Very well said zillathakilla!
applausesmiley-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom