What to do with a 20 gallon tall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnrider

I have just finished transferring Drake over to his perment homemade 50 gallon tank, but know I have a empty 20 gallon tall. I have a feeding tank but this tank might serve as a better one (the old feeding tank is a 15 gallon tall wire mess cage with under tank heater making it quite warm). Any ideas what I should do with the 15 or 20 tall? Any ideas would helpful. Maybe in the future (say March) I might be getting a new lizard, it would have to be an arid to moderate humidity loving lizard, so I am looking at the following: Another Mali uromastyx, another beardie, a leopard gecko, or a sudan plated lizard. I intend to buy a cage for any of the species then so this cage (either the 20 or the 15) wouldn't be for them.

Dawnrider

Original Poster
Okay here are the photos of the tanks i was talking about. just click on the image to get abetter view.

This is the 15gal, it has a undertank heater, no lamps on it right know but I got plenty of extra heat lamps and supplies

This is the 20gal. I stole the UVB source for it and put it in Drake's new tank but I have an extra MVB bulb (100watt) I could use in this tank. This tank also has a undertank heater as well as a hygrometer. I have extra digital thermometers as well (I only use digitals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom