What should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmissy

So i am going out of town thursday about 3am and wont be back till monday late. Will my bearded dragon be ok with just pebble food or should i take my father up on letting him feed fancy. He wants me to bring fancy and her tank to his house tho so he doesnt have to drive all the way out here. Im just worried about how taking her to an new environment for a few days might effect her? She is not very big, here is a video of her eating a superworm to give you an idea on size and all incase that is a factor.. thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAhBNJZNKRg&feature=youtu.be

RexsMom

Being as Fancy is still young she needs her protein. I would take your dad up on his offer. :)

That is very nice of your dad to be willing to take care of her while you are gone. She's a beautiful little girl!

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
Is she 16" long? Supers are not recommended until beardies are at least that big.

I don't know where you are going, but if you don't want to take your dad up on the offer, you could take her with you. Charlie travels with me all the time. He has a little lunchbox cooler and a plastic tub as a travel tank. He seems to like traveling and hanging out on my shoulder in the car. :D

Missmissy

Original Poster
AtlasStrike":2dsaap6l said:
Is she 16" long? Supers are not recommended until beardies are at least that big.

I don't know where you are going, but if you don't want to take your dad up on the offer, you could take her with you. Charlie travels with me all the time. He has a little lunchbox cooler and a plastic tub as a travel tank. He seems to like traveling and hanging out on my shoulder in the car. :D

EEk i didnt know they had to be 16'' long! Should have looked that up i guess, i would say she close to that if anything. I will measure tho before giving her anymore!
I am going on a plane to nashville tn. It's gunna be a long trip! So i am going to take my dad up on his offer! Thanks guys! :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom