What products do you feed your crickets and dubais?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzylady

Hatchling Member
I want to place an order on Amazon for some more cricket and dubia food. I know you can feed them real fruits and vegs, but it makes my life so much easier to not have to worry about keeping that stuff on hand. Right now I have crickets and I've been feeding them the orange cubes, but I see so many other products and I was wondering if there was something better. My first order of dubias should be coming in sometime this week. I only keep crickets and dubias as feeders - not trying to breed anything.

Any good product reviews?

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
I just started mine on Repashy Bug Burger, and I give them oranges and other bits of fresh food periodically too, plus water crystals.

Adriana

I feed my Dubias organic baby food. I try to give them a good variety of fruits, veggies, grains, and proteins. The baby food is great for hydration, too, so I don't have to bother with water crystals!

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
My Dubias are spoiled. They get orange slices, Terra's leftover greens, Nova's leftover CGD, Repashy Bug Burger, and either fish food, cat food, or kitten food(used for my sister's hedgie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom