What kind of worm is best for my beardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

Juvie Member
You can feed them with a variety of other staple feeders: if you're looking for just worms, you can use black soldier fly larvae (e.g., Phoenix Worms or ReptiWorms), silkworms, and/or superworms (if your bearded dragon is at least 16 inches in length); if you're looking for other options, crickets and certain roaches (most notably, dubia roaches) work as well.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well that was the last of my horn worms today, Basil ate them all :D
Next week I'm going to try phonix worms :study:

SherryInFL

Hatchling Member
We use a variety of feeders. Wilson gets crickets, phoenix worms, butter worms, dubia and Spike gets crickets, butters, horn worms, dubia. Try to mix it up every day so they don't get picky.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well I may not get to order the phoinox worms this week becase my new uv light for basil has not come in yet and I want a new light so Basil can absord the calcium.
I forgot to replace the uv light when I should have so now it realy isnt working, Basil pooped out the calcium powder :x I know thats not good but I'm getting a new reptisun 10 light on friday hopfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessyMay
Top Bottom