What kind of beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out exactly what type of beardie my baby Fuego is. Every time he sheds his colors get more noticeable and I'm really hopeing they come in more. He has kind of a purple tinge to him and a lot of orange. Both colors are still very light. I found a video on youtube (link later) of an adult beardie that has the SAME exact pattern as Fuego, except Fuego's stripes are a little big thicker. At least it looks like it to me. I'll put a picture of my beardie but I haven't been able to really get a good picture that shows his colors :(

if anyone has any idea what kind of beardie he is I would love to know. :study:

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iRtp8dLIp0

Fuego :)

best one of his so far color wise
117.jpg

You can kind of see the purple down his back more but he was a little stressed out so hes darker than usual :/
104.jpg

Picture of his spotted belly
100.jpg

Two more pictures
099.jpg

103.jpg

Kidster96

Hatchling Member
If you got him from a pet store unfortunately there's no way to ever figure out his morph. :( He could be a normal or a mix between multiple morphs.

lyonsAmber

Original Poster
Kidster96":2q3bznpo said:
If you got him from a pet store unfortunately there's no way to ever figure out his morph. :( He could be a normal or a mix between multiple morphs.

Aww dang :( it's gonna drive me crazy lol, all well I still love him :3 and always will lol
Annddd I got him from petsmart

MommiesBoyX

Hatchling Member
he looks like a normal.

also i was always told that spotted bellies/chins are called stress marks and are signs that your dragon is unhappy?

MommiesBoyX

Hatchling Member
herpgirl2510":1r50exdg said:
My guys also do it when they are colder.

yea mine do it in the morning too. but if the heat light has been on a while and his dragon is still doing it, he may need to bump the temps or find out whats causing issues.

my little leatherbacks stress marks are perfect ovals on his belly in the mornings. haha

lyonsAmber

Original Poster
But hes always had them since I got them, even when he is happy and not stressed out. They have never gone away. When hes stressed out they get really dark but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom