What is your adult beardies salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie is only 10 weeks old, but he loves his greens. Sometimes, he'll ignore crickets and go eat out of his bowl. He'll eat anything green and leafy, but I recently started giving him mustard greens and parsley, which he loves. The second I put a fresh bowl of salad in there for him he's off of his log and in the food bowl. He loves romaine lettuce too, but I try to avoid that because it isn't as nutritional. I'm still trying new things, but so far he loves everything green.

Mummapinkham

Hatchling Member
I wish Harry was like that :( He HATES anything green and leafy, lol. I have been able to get a few things into him, but it's not easy to do. Glad to hear your Beardie is eating healthy!!

my salad for my dragon contain some collard greens,turnip greens,mustard greens,and butternut squash.every so often i throw some kale in there to.my beardies eat some of it but never end up finishing it all.whatever doesn't get finished though goes to the crickets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom