What is wrong with this poop? Warning poop pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so yesterday my baby Peyton wasn't eating and pooped 3 times. First two were normal poops and the 3rd was all liquid! I got worried he had parasites and gave him 0.1ml Panacur.

He was basking all day and falling asleep in the light. However when I took him out he seemed healthy and ran around a lot.

Today he finally ate a couple of calcium dusted roaches and then proceeded to take a poop. It wasn't fully liquid, but it looked like this?!

91410-2879349725.jpg

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SHIZ?? Should I be worried? I gave him a second dose of panacur. (When I took him to the vet a month ago he told me do 1 drop every 24 hours for 3 days)

Again he seems to be able to run around when I take him out of the terrarium but when he's inside all he does is bask and look tired. 102 degrees at bask, reptisun 10.0 18" tube shining down from above. Normally eats hella dubia or crickets (the stuff you see in his bowl are calcium dusted dubias)

91410-8401645128.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Looked normal to me, just urates that time.

Edit.... I also notice in the last pic that your uvb light is up a little high. It needs to be within eight inches of the basking spot without screen top.

misterbasic

Original Poster
Gormagon":rc904ejy said:
Looked normal to me, just urates that time.

Oh really? I've had Peyton for a month now and had never seen this before. Thanks, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Although his appetite still isn't back to full levels. Maybe he was just having indigestion?

misterbasic

Original Poster
Gormagon":3ukrlirq said:
Edit.... I also notice in the last pic that your uvb light is up a little high. It needs to be within eight inches of the basking spot without screen top.

Any suggestions on how to mount it inside the tank? I have the Zilla slimline fixture with the reptisun bulb in it.

91410-7961602029.jpg

It only has two of those teardrop shaped holes on the side. Is there something I can hook this to the side of the glass?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The small size command hooks (1lb capacity) fit in the holes on the back of the slimline. They hold but feel a little wobbly. You might want to use some industrial velcro to stabilize it a bit. Just be sure to remove the clear plastic that is in front of the bulb because that will intercept all of the UVB.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
misterbasic":11574o4y said:
Gormagon":11574o4y said:

Any suggestions on how to mount it inside the tank? I have the Zilla slimline fixture with the reptisun bulb in it.

91410-7961602029.jpg

It only has two of those teardrop shaped holes on the side. Is there something I can hook this to the side of the glass?
I ran two zip ties through the screen a tied the fixture up to the screen. They held just fine till I upgraded her viv.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The zip ties through the screen is another (probably even better) way to do it. You can also suspend it from the screen using wire.

misterbasic

Original Poster
CooperDragon":z5gf057z said:
The small size command hooks (1lb capacity) fit in the holes on the back of the slimline. They hold but feel a little wobbly. You might want to use some industrial velcro to stabilize it a bit. Just be sure to remove the clear plastic that is in front of the bulb because that will intercept all of the UVB.

Yeah I removed the plastic on it already. I'll look for command hooks. I removed half of the screen on the lid already on the cool side so I can reach in without taking the lid on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom