What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
My beardie was getting ready to shed her tummy, front two arms, and her beard and everything was normal. She shed (in flakes not in patches) and there were these spots on her afterwards. Underneath her armpit and under her beard. I have pictures, just not sure how to upload them. She doesn't seem like they bother her, although she does smile when I brush them with a tooth brush. I was thinking either scale rot? or a bad shed? I don't know what to do to help her with this. Some have come off on their own, but her armpit still looks... interesting.
Thanks!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It may just be some patches of shed, but just in case you can get Lamisil antifungal cream and dab it on the spots. If it spreads + looks worse rather than shedding off + looking better, then see about having a vet get a scraping to test. But I don't think it's anything serious.

I agree with AHBD. My bearded dragon also had similar spots but near the base of his tail, and it was just some shed that had not been ready like the rest had. I took him to the vet because I was afraid it was some type of fungus—it wasn't, but I would follow with the anti fungal cream just to be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom