What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
One the right side, second from the bottom, inbetween the frilled and skink. Also on the left, 3rd from the bottom, the one with the red head and yellow body, just above the BD and the red/black skink (?).

I've seen the first one, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Edited: found the first one. Doncha just love it when you can't find an answer on your own until AFTER you post a question?

sc0000.jpg

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
The first one i think is an eastern water dragon. Not sure about the 2nd one, sorry

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
catUK":1p7b79sb said:
The first one i think is an eastern water dragon. Not sure about the 2nd one, sorry

Ha I was just getting ready to edit that. I was looking through another magazine and it came to me. I'm used to seeing the small green water dragons in pet stores, so it didn't come to me immediately.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
ha ha, hate it when somethings on the tip of your tongue but for the life of you can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom