What is my Mufasa doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
I'm trying to figure out what my Mufasa is doing when he does this (video). His belly is white and free of stress marks so he dosnt seem to be stressed. Ive taken him out of his Viv butseems to get a little stress marks when i do im sure he is fine im just wondering what he is doing. Do they play? could he be just playing and enjoying himself.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ya it does..sometimes he will scratch at the glass too. He is my first beardy so just trying to get to know his signs and stuff

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
its not poo because he does it everyday..when i let him out though he just runs around and sometimes runs into walls lol and his beard turns blacker than normal when he is running around. but when he is doing the glass dancing he is almost all white

Freeie

Extreme Poster
He wants out :D Its pretty normal for a beardie :D Double check your temps in his viv just to make sure its not to warm.

Sidewind75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The temps are 105 basking and 75 cool..should be fine i just got my Temp gun so i will be able to keep better track of the temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom