What does a superworm alien look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ohhh mine are very very scarey. They whip around soooooooooo quick. I had to rescue poor Spike last night. Normally if they don't finish them I can leave them in their bowls and they will eat them in the morning. Spike's SW kept escaping and I got woken to his tail whipping around. Pooor thing had a superworm on it. Nothing like getting up at 1 am to wrangle superworms out of a cage.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
They do bite, but since their jaws are so small they can't do too much damage. It still pinches a bit though... I can imagine having a superworm on one's tail might be annoying! Poor Spike. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Jasper's Mom":a7d92 said:
They do bite, but since their jaws are so small they can't do too much damage. It still pinches a bit though... I can imagine having a superworm on one's tail might be annoying! Poor Spike. :D
Reminds me of the program called Fear Factor they had an episode where the contestants had to sit in a tub of super worms. I was watching it thinking they were crazy. (Could have fed Tatsu's Army with that tub)

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ewwwwww sitting in a tub of superworms. You know I have really been thinking about raising superworms but just can't get past the EWWWWWWW :puke: factor. They really kinda freak me out right now.

scalesandtales

Juvie Member
It's weird I'm totally fine with the super worms and can play handle them all day, but once they turn into creepy alien like monsters it creeps me out.

erdeem

Hatchling Member
I'm thinking to breed Superworm... and just ordered them last night from lllreptile, but this posting made me scared.. is that true they can ESCAPE??? I'm not looking forward to have SW under my bed.... :silent: :silent: :?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well I have found a worm under my desk and an alien under my bed. The container they are in is closed and they bran is about 3-4 inches from the top - sooo figure out how they get out.

erdeem

Hatchling Member
sunkist":53193 said:
Well I have found a worm under my desk and an alien under my bed. The container they are in is closed and they bran is about 3-4 inches from the top - sooo figure out how they get out.

Ewww... Is this happened to anyone before?
This really freak me out. I really want to breed them, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom