What does a superworm alien look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
You wonder why I'm asking right??

I have superworms that I am not currently attempting to breed. That being said, the cats found what looks like a "new" beetle under my bed this week. Meaning it was like flesh colored, all curled up like recently hatched or something. It was not crawling so not sure exactly where it came from. Does anyone have a picture of what a superworm like stage might look like?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ummm yeah really kinda freaking out now because that is what the cats found. That's the 2nd such loose worm that has been found in my bedroom and I'm not sure how consider the container is closed and I feed them out 1 at a time.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I'd be freaking out too!!! Don't care much for bugs in my house. I live in FL, so believe me I see my fair share of them :shock: . Thank god for cats...you may not have found the beetles without them.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sunkist didn't you know that super's were magical? :lol:
I too hand feed my beardies their live feeders... my worm and beetle containers have lids... yet Frank has found super worms and beetles in our bed before. My son is forever finding the beetles crawling around the house. It remains a mystery on how they are getting out. :lol:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
It's important to find them before they leave the "white alien" stage, because the next stage of their life cycle is nothing but trouble.
alienmodel.jpg

Also at this point they are too crunchy to feed to your dragon any more. :laughing6:

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Jasper's Mom":2e569 said:
It's important to find them before they leave the "white alien" stage, because the next stage of their life cycle is nothing but trouble.
alienmodel.jpg

Also at this point they are too crunchy to feed to your dragon any more. :laughing6:

:laughhard: I take it that you got good drugs for your flu you have going on. :laughhard:

So long as it isn't zombies you should be good sunkist. :lol:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Mistyck":40892 said:
Jasper's Mom":40892 said:
alienmodel.jpg

:laughhard: I take it that you got good drugs for your flu you have going on. :laughhard:

So long as it isn't zombies you should be good sunkist. :lol:

LOL, I'm sorry, I know that was totally OT. But I want to post a picture of the Alien every single time somebody talks about superworm aliens. I just couldn't resist anymore! And have you ever had a good close look at a superworm alien? They really do look like they were designed by H.R. Giger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom