What do your kids do during a shed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Any little quirks or anything?

Turbo doesnt change his behavior much at all, other than rubbing his head on things a lil more than usual and sounding a lil crackly when he walks when its ready to fall off, but overall he is the perfect picture of a lazy male.

Cammy is a COMPLETE Spazz during a shed. The other day (her first shed since I have had her) when her shed was just loosening up enough, she was totally tweaking out. Bearding, bloating up, and running around her tank, dragging her tummy... she was mainly just pulling herself along with her front legs, but boy she could move like that! She was kicking her sides as well. She wanted it off, ASAP! I have never seen Turbo behave like this at all, so even though I felt bad, I had to laugh a lil. I picked her up to find her bloated up like a baloon, bigger than I've ever seen her! I stuck her in the bath and most of it came off, atleast her whole mid-section did. I suppose her method worked to get the shed off pretty quick, but it was so funny to see!

renich

Juvie Member
yeah, bernie never acts like cammy. he is more active and basks more often. when his head is ready to go, he'll rub it against his log. it's the roughest piece of furniture he has. his appetite slows down when he is shedding. he'll go days without eating.

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Pudge doesn't do anything exciting like that...I've seen her rub her head a few times, and the funniest thing she does (that I see) is scratch her nose with her back foot.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
Harley doesn't act any different. He does scratch his back during a bath. So I try to itch it for him. But it is funny when he crackles when he walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom