What do you use to disinfect your enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunka

I won't use Lysol or teflonin my house...its bad for young kids and small animnals...so that I already don't* do...

However can I go to Shaw's or something similar and get 7th generation cleaner? What do you use?

sluedu09

Hatchling Member
I've used the bleach water and I was also told by the vet's office that I could use water and vinegar. I have a small spray bottle that I fill 3/4 of the way with water and fill the rest of it with vinegar. I like it a little better because it's natural and not as harsh.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I use Nolvasan which I got through Veronica from the Beautifuldragons site. I used to use a vinegar & water solution but am now very happy with the Nolvasan. There is no odor at all and it works well with any odor as well as a good disinfectant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom