what do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeac

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i never sell herps if know the ppl wont take care and all the ones i do sell the ppl bring back in for me to check up on get on a good basis with the owner and i can make sure they dont mess up haha

TheDeac

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
they get pretty mad some times but sorry you wont buy a 5gal tank to put a juv beardier in on my watch! :D

PeppersGirl":2hf2sp0p said:
That's a shame. I'd never have more than one beardie, but the gecko collection is getting a little out of hand... :roll: :p

Nah ah! There's always room for more geckos girl, you know that! :D

How is your new ackie, by the way? Settled in well, I expect! (I'm so coming to live with you when I come back in my next life!)

Best,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stihlgirl
Top Bottom