What color morph might my beardie turn out to being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got her from petsmart she was the lightest colored amongst the rest of her cage mates, and she has these two orange lines running down her back could anyone tell me what color morph she may be? and let me know if you need a better picture :) thanks :D
WP_002683.jpg

Rawbbeh

More than likely...95% sure that it will just be a normal. Normals even have lighter colors like some warm shades of oranges and red hues hidden amongst their normal attire.

However.

Citrus babies particularly, start off as babies looking normal and end up crazy solid yellow by the time they are adults...so there's always the chance that that could happen...

But...with that being said, breeders usually know what they produce, they keep their morphs and whole sale their normals to pet stores like Petsmart and Petco and even mom and pop shops. Which is why I am pretty sure you just have a nice normal with a lil orange on it (which could be a sign of what the breeder was breeding for with that clutch.

LovelyDiana

Original Poster
Rawbbeh":3iqq4i54 said:
More than likely...95% sure that it will just be a normal. Normals even have lighter colors like some warm shades of oranges and red hues hidden amongst their normal attire.

However.

Citrus babies particularly, start off as babies looking normal and end up crazy solid yellow by the time they are adults...so there's always the chance that that could happen...

But...with that being said, breeders usually know what they produce, they keep their morphs and whole sale their normals to pet stores like Petsmart and Petco and even mom and pop shops. Which is why I am pretty sure you just have a nice normal with a lil orange on it (which could be a sign of what the breeder was breeding for with that clutch.
Thank you! your reply is very helpful and just what i was looking for :) she's still adorable even if she's just normal <3 but i guess ill have to wait and see what she ends up being when she's grown more...alot more :lol:

Hemilover77

Juvie Member
Well, even if that Pumpkin is a normal dragon....that is one adorable normal dragon. I think she is beautiful. My Hemi is looks alot like yours, he was in the fancy dragon tank at Petsmart, I am not really sure that you can go by that, because I think they keep the little ones in the regular beardies tank,and then they get bigger they move then into the more expensive tank and call then fancies to make room for the babies. Either way, I think we have some pretty awesome beardies! Best of luck to you!

LovelyDiana

Original Poster
Hemilover77":1xwl21r7 said:
Well, even if that Pumpkin is a normal dragon....that is one adorable normal dragon. I think she is beautiful. My Hemi is looks alot like yours, he was in the fancy dragon tank at Petsmart, I am not really sure that you can go by that, because I think they keep the little ones in the regular beardies tank,and then they get bigger they move then into the more expensive tank and call then fancies to make room for the babies. Either way, I think we have some pretty awesome beardies! Best of luck to you!

Awe thanks <3 shes so sweet i love her and good with your beardie too! :-D

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
I posted this on someone else's thread too.. but it got buried. I hate making new ones when I dont have to.. so I'm going to throw it in here and hope someone has a clue on my Spike..

Sorry to stick my baby in here.. but I'm curious too. Spike came out of a "normal" beardie bunch as well.. and she was colored very different as well. I would love to know what she might turn into if anyone has any clue.

SPIKE.jpg

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Oh and as for your baby.. and the petsmart "normal" tank. I have seen blood red dragons, translucent dragons, and even a leucistic in the normal tank at the petsmart near my house.. so you never know. The blood red one is now about 8 months old.. and he is a BEAUTIFUL solid red.. no pattern just red everywhere.. nose to tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom