What color is my Bruce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still kinda new here and i keep seeing people talking about the color of their dragon. The people i got Bruce from did really tell us a color. Lately he has gotten so pretty. Really like a bright orange on his face, beard and belly underside. He has dark Orange stripes down his back. He has gotten really bright over the last couple of months. Everytime he sheds he gets brighter. If i can get a pic up i will. When we first got him he was 7 inches long and we got him in September of 2010 and here in is January and he's about 18 inches in length. He's gotten really attached me and if anymore other than family holds him he always trys to get back to me. He is so spoiled! LOL He's also gotten a little lazy but i chalk that up to the cold weather here. His viv is always the right temp but my house is always cold! LOL I joked one day that i was going to climb in there with him and get warm. So if anyone can help me let me know. Not really important but would be nice to know. Thank you.

broozersfam

Original Poster
DSC01055.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

shifty43

Looks like a citrus to me. Both of mine are citrus tigers and they look very similar. Orange around the head and yellow coloring on the legs and throught the body. Very nice dragon either way. :)

broozersfam

Original Poster
Thank you everyone we are very pleased with how handsome he is. I even have toyed with the idea of "possibly" getting another dragon. Yes i know they can't be housed together. Maybe another brightly colored one like Bruce??? My husband is "trying" to put his foot down on NO MORE DRAGONS but I know I'll win! :lol: He say since we have hairless rats and HUGE tank full of fish and the 2 kids we have enough pets (or Pests refering to the kids :lol: ) We'll see!

dolphingirl

Hatchling Member
You could always do like I did. When I rescued Norbert, I had his tank all set up before my husband came home from work. Of course, THEN I got the "we don't have room for any more beardies!" speech. Yea, we'll see. :lol:

broozersfam

Original Poster
I think i'll wait til September when the Mid Atlantic Reptile show comes around again.That's where we got Bruce. I saw a few teeny tiny itty bittys in the pet store but i won't get one from there they are soooooooooo tiny!! Shoot Bruce's head is bigger than them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom