What are you getting your Beardie Babies for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

contessa20

Hatchling Member
I have a feeling I'm not the only one on here who buys their pets Christmas gifts. :mrgreen: So, what are you getting your scaly babies this year?

I just went on a bit of a shopping spree for Mango. :shock: Just in the last week I've bought him a digital scale, a Multi Vitamin with Acidophilus, Calcium Carbonate Powder, Nolvasan, Acidophiliz, Calcium Glubionate and Liquid Vitamin B Complex all from Beautiful Dragons plus a new digital timer for his lights.

For Christmas though I just bought him a Mega-Ray bulb to hang over his window perch so he can be out of his viv more often while still getting some UV and heat. I'll probably pick him up some waxies and butters too. I'm just a softie like that. :lol:

No idea what I'm getting the cats though.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
I just moved my baby to a 40 gal... so Im gettin her new furnitures !! hehe ! I thought of building fake rocks, etc... but I'm not that talented. So new furnitures and new lights !!! woo hoo !!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
contessa20":5c28a said:
I have a feeling I'm not the only one on here who buys their pets Christmas gifts. :mrgreen: So, what are you getting your scaly babies this year?

I just went on a bit of a shopping spree for Mango. :shock: Just in the last week I've bought him a digital scale, a Multi Vitamin with Acidophilus, Calcium Carbonate Powder, Nolvasan, Acidophiliz, Calcium Glubionate and Liquid Vitamin B Complex all from Beautiful Dragons plus a new digital timer for his lights.

For Christmas though I just bought him a Mega-Ray bulb to hang over his window perch so he can be out of his viv more often while still getting some UV and heat. I'll probably pick him up some waxies and butters too. I'm just a softie like that. :lol:
Sounds like somebody's beardies are spoiled! They are only going to get hugs and bugs from me as I spoil them all year! My dog will get his 2 foot bone again. :D

contessa20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hee hee... oh yeah, Mango is TOTALLY spoiled. Christmas just gives me a good reason to spoil him a little more. :mrgreen:

junebug82

Hatchling Member
I am SO BAD about waiting until christmas to give gifts! Anyhting I buy them..I give it to them right away LOL

LJean

Extreme Poster
Mine aren't even awake at Christmas time so I don't get them anything. My other pets get treats of some such in their stockings.

gryphonsmom

Hatchling Member
I bought Gryphon a huge cage (75 gal) months ago. He'll be moved into that cage for Christmas. He's also getting a reptile hammock to go in his cage, along with some other furniture. I bought him a little shirt that says "official gift opener" for him to wear Christmas morning. He's going to get a windowsill perch as well as a carrier, and Santa's gonna put some wax worms and raspberries in his stocking (Yes, he has a stocking too). He's very spoiled..His food dish says so.

MilesBeardie

My son and i are new to the org. we are soon to be beardie parents.My son and i happened into a local pet store to pass some time, the store had bearded dragons and my son fell in love. I have decided to buy him a beardie for christmas. The store where we initially saw the BD had two adults in a pretty small tank so i dont feel comfortable buying them from that store.I want to start him off right, I have read about sellers selling unhealthy dragons. . . i am search of a breeder, any leads?

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I am getting each of my beardies a new blankie,already bought just waitingto be wrapped. I don't know what else yet. Milesbeardie,there are several woneful breeders here on this site,if you chose one it may have to be shipped to you,but no worries there both of my babies were shipped and are doing wonderful except for a slight case of pin worms that we are working through.

junebug82

Hatchling Member
I LOVE that you all spoil your beardies :) They are such a part of the family! I'm thinking I might get the girls some hornworms :)

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
my baby is getting some new branches for his house. he doesnt have much to play on right now but I've been taking some extra time and looking around at different things, i really like the driftwood things i found and phoenix seems to like them too ( he has to give me ideas of what he wants too,lol.) and then i was thinking MAYBE some waxworms.. i dont like them because they smell but maybe come xmas time i'll get him some of those too, oh yea and he is also getting a fleece blanket. I have that i just need to put it in his stocking for him. :love5:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Phoenix17June2009":6aeb2 said:
and then i was thinking MAYBE some waxworms.. i dont like them because they smell but maybe come xmas time i'll get him some of those too, oh yea and he is also getting a fleece blanket. I have that i just need to put it in his stocking for him. :love5:

You think wax worms smells ?? Really ? They're my FAVORITE as well as MJ !! They even look yummy to me lol. I like them best because they dont smell in my opinion lol... better than crickets ! I hate crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom