What a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
Well i got to work at random times on firdays through sundays i go in at 1500-2300. I leave my guy some choices for food 1 bowl of salad 1 bowl of the dry food stuff with a little water in it and some of thoughs dead crikets, and 1 bowl of worms. when i come home at 11 at night i look in his cage and see all the worms eaten and everything elce all over the 4ft cage (the tiles i use are not level and i have 2 on ether side and one on top in the middle creating a step like thing in the middel. I dont know how he does it but his tank has food everywere. anyone know how to keep him from doing that ( I dont think it is posable to stop him)

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hehe... if you figure out a way to stop it let me kno.... Kazi can spread salad from one side of the viv to the other, without moving anything but his mouth lol!!! When he was little, that mess also included poopie finger paintings all over the glass doors.... in fact, he still does that if we dont find and remove his poop quick enough!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Behavior]

Likewise. If you figure out how to make them stop throwing their food all over their viv, let us all know.
I think that's just one of many quirks to beardies, but mostly because they can :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom