What a blustery day in Las Vegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chester wants to go outside. I had him on the table, feeding him, and he saw the window, and is now insisting that we go outside. I tried to explain to him that it is windy out, and it won't be comfortable for him. But Chester wants to go outside. So, we will go outside. :|

morganhannah

Original Poster
So we went outside. it was beautiful. i guess it wasn't as windy as i thought. perhaps chester is all knowing, after all. anyways, here is how the hour went. :]

he was very excited to be outside in the grass!!
seozdf.jpg

Then we found a lady bug. :]]
vgsy6v.jpg

after the excitement of the grass and the lady bug wore off, he decided to snuggle into the grass and soak up some rays. but, he decided to do it sexy leg style, and show off some of his assets. ;D
24mhqfo.jpg

even the pooch came out to soak up some rays too!! [that is what i keep telling myself. but i'm pretty sure she was just out there to get to chester. she is FASCINATED by him.]]
255hlom.jpg

but, she's a whip. so she hid out under the slide to get away from the sun. that's fine because it left more rays for me and chester. :D
15nnh4p.jpg

after some more sunbathing, chester decided to stretch out a bit more. he went into a full sexy body pose!! :laughhard:
52go5c.jpg

we had a staring contest. he won, and i acted like a sore loser. :|
sox3li.jpg

we continued on this same path for sometime. sunbathing, staring contests. i'd pet him and he'd hunker down into the grass some more. he was a good sport today. :] until it got to windy. then i decided it was time to come in. he's not speaking to me because of this. :( but, i'm confident that he will come around. :D i am really glad that i let him talk me into going outside. it was an hour i wouldn't have traded for the world, being with my pooch and my beardie, the two closest things i have to children. :]

take care until our next adventure. :]
<3Morgan&Chester
21eyxx3.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Looks like a good time was had by everyone! I'm just thankful that it has been cooler than usual this year. It makes for lots of enjoyable basking for them without us having to feel singed. 8) Not looking forward to 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom