we've got a jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal for beardies to just randomly jump off of things?
one minute our beardie will be sitting on something the next seccond hes on the ground! he likes to jump off of his driftwood onto his basking rock, I dont know what to do, he seems okay, but Ive read about internal bleeding from them falling and stuff, how can I tell if hes hurt?? its almost like a thrill for him, he also paws at the walls of his terranium like hes trying to escape, but thats just cute :)

Romulous

Astro loves to jump too. I've noticed that when he's in the viv he will do stuff like that when he's hungry and on the hunt. My friend's bd did break one of his toes from jumping off her bed though. I don't think its quite as big as a threat when they are enclosed (unless your bd is able to get out) but I always keep on eye on Astro when he's around the house and usually don't set him on the bed or anything that he's able to jump off of.

Astro paws at his background its so adorable. He's always trying to get into those rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom